50 Intriguing Psychological Facts About Women!
Men have always been trying to understand how women’s mind works. A female mind is a mysterious place that holds a lot of secrets. The female brain is wired differently, so it is not surprising that men sometimes find it extremely difficult to deal with them. There is scientific evidence that suggests that there is a physical difference between male and female brains. The brain has two hemispheres: the left and the right. The left hemisphere controls the logical part of the brain while the right hemisphere controls spatial abilities, body movement and musical talents.
Scientists have found that the female brain has a lesser quantity but has more tightly packed grey matter than men. Grey matter is the neuron that processes information. This means that even though men’s brain is bigger, the female brain contains more neurons. Females also have more white matter which means they are good communications, scientists also believe that these differences enable women to absorb information faster.
1. Normal, healthy, adult women often become sexually aroused by words and communication and their effect on the women’s inner mental process creates pleasurable emotions, and from this primary process follow the biological signs of sexual arousal.
2. Females have ambivalent feelings in regard to males who reward them by talking a lot and engaging in mutual gazing.
3. A women is sexually aroused by the emotions created by going shopping and looking for red underwears for herself, especially if this happens in the company of a man who is able to describe with words the features of these clothes.
4. A woman is sexually aroused by successful businessmen who cause her to daydream about flying worldwide for the purpose of building successful businesses.
5. A women sexually aroused by men who give her the feeling of being free and wild.
6. The female mind is more adept to reading body language and facial expressions than men.
7. Usually, women are naturally altruistic towards their children, and to a lesser extent , close family members.
8. Women are more susceptible to depression. Women are more likely to fall ino depression because they often blame themselves for the negative situation that they are in. A study has concluded that the female brain activates emotion when they feel pain.
9. Women love to find humour in their life and they enjoy funny anecdotes of everyday situations. They use humour to build a relationship and to display trust. They can personalize jokes and relate funny stories about themselves. Women, however, are sometimes sceptical. Researchers theorized that women analyze situations first and they don’t expect anything to be funny automatically.
10. The truth is women love to get compliments even if they don’t admit it openly. Give her genuine compliments and see her smile grow.
11. Women love men who actually listen to their rants. Women do not expect answers all the time. sometimes they just need someone to be there.
12. Women experience significantly more nightmares tham men and have more emotional dreams.
13. 68% of women say they would have an affair if they knew they could get away with it.
14. Women spend over 4 years (in total) of their lives menstruating.
15. Women have more taste buds than men.
16. Girls don’t like being stared at, unless they are already staring at you.
17. She is invested in you and does do things selflessly, when you show similar concern, you win her heart big time.
18. A women will never like you overpraising another woman, even your mother.
19. Girls has twice as many pain receptors on their body but a much higher tolerence.
20. A girl cannot keep a secret for more than 47 hours. She would share with someone definitely.
21. Women’s intuition is likely more biological than mystical. Women not only better remember the physical appearences of others but also more correctly identify the unspoken messages conveyed in facial expression, postures and tones of voices.
22. She responds to pain and anxiety differently. Women are more prone to depression, post-traumatic stress disorders and other anxiety disorders.
23. She hates conflict (but lack of response even more).
24. A women’s sex drive is much more easily upset than a guy’s.
25. Women spend nearly a year of their lives deciding what to wear.
26. Women are better at reading faces, gestures, and voice tones, which makes them superior conversationalists and social leaders.
27. Majority of women choosing stylish presentation over comfort.
28. Women are worse risk-takers than men.
29. Women take 15 days to fall in love. Men just…8.2 seconds.
30. A busy, vibrant, goal oriented woman is so much more attractive than a woman who waits around foe a man to validate her existence.
31. The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.
32. 15% of married women cheat on their spouse 25% of married man do too.
33. Women with higher IQ’s have a harder time finding a mate. Intelligent women would rather remain single than be with the wrong person.
34. Women are more attracted to a man who pay attention, someone who remembers details about them without having to be reminded.
35. 80% of women use silence to express pain.
36. If a girl likes you she will always play with her hair while talking to you.
37. Women think about their appearence around 9 times a day.
38. Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
39. When a woman stares at you after you’ve explained yourself, she’s actually wondering why you’re lying.
40. According to a study, a women is more responsible to romance when her stomach is full.
41. Studies show that women are more attracted to men wearing blue, while men are more attracted to women wearing red.
42. Women use silence to express pain. You know she’s truly hurt when she chooses to ignore you.
43. Women are more influenced and persuaded by a man’s sense of humour than his looks.
44. If you want to know whether someone likes you or not. Try to make them laugh. If the laughter comes easy, the answer is likely yes. If it doesn’t the answer is likely no.
45. The male brain is 10% bigger than the females but the female brain works more efficiently.
46. It takes 3 to 4 years to completely get to know someone. Couples who wait for this length before marriage are less likely to divorce.
47. Generally, a woman will only argue with someone she truly cares for. Arguing less occurs when she is less interested.
48. When a woman is attracted to a man, she speaks in a higher pitch than normal.
49. Women are automatically more attracted to guys who make an effort to start the conversation, showing initiative and consistency.
50. When a man first approaches a woman, she will base 7% of her initial impression on what he says, 38% on his style of speaking and 55% on his appearance and body language.